We are always looking for passionate people to support our goal: helping children have access to a proper education and to prepare for their future.
There are lots of different ways for you to get involved and make a difference for children in Southeast Asia!
Here are just a few options, but feel free to contact us if you have any further ideas!
– Organise or Take Part in a Fundraising Event
Whatever your interest, there is something you can do to help raise funds for Children of the Mekong!
– Take part in one of our fundraising challenges: there are opportunities for you in challenges such as the London to Paris Cycle, the Ben Nevis Weekend Trek and many others…
– Alternatively, you could make your own event to raise money. Events can be organized at work, with friends or within the community. Possible ideas include sponsored walks, cake sales, or you may want to host a raffle or a quiz!
– Find new sponsors for children. Child sponsorship makes a significant difference in a child’s life. Help spread the word and help us finding new sponsors!
– Encourage your company or school to take part in our child sponsorship programme or to fundraise for our development projects, such as building schools, roads or wells.
– Write grant applications to Trusts and Foundations, or develop sponsorships with companies.
Communications – help spread the word and increase the visibility of the charity
– Social Media and blogs: You can help spread the word by liking our Facebook page and sharing our posts! Follow us on Twitter and retweet our tweets!
Each of our volunteers is guided by the Operations Manager and primarily works from home, with regular meetings with the Children of the Mekong team.
We also make it a priority to give something back to our volunteers! We have recently launched our Volunteers’ Network. One of the primary purposes of this project is to facilitate the organization of fun social events for our volunteers, which will provide them with opportunities to meet one another, to make new friends, and to network!
Do you want to join our team? Send your CV to Amy : firstname.lastname@example.org